Monday, November 17, 2008

'Tis the Season: Part 1

The holiday season is approaching and many of you are probably beginning to think about gifts for the special folks in your life. As you consider each recipient, please also consider the earth. Giving gifts that are planet-friendly is good for all of the world's inhabitants.

Over the coming days, I'll be posting about gifts I'd love to give each person on my list. We'll start with RPD, since he so kindly came along for my secondhand shopping excursion.

**Special disclaimer note: I came up with a pool of ideas for each recipient and am only sharing with you the ones that did not end up being victorious, so as not to spoil my Christmas surprises.

Great Gifts for Little Brothers:



For my brother: A pair of Bean hunting boots, a day of sailing aboard an America's Cup vessel, a Filson tin cloth jacket, Lama Li Lokta travel journal, Pangea Organics shower gel , anything by Wodehouse, antique pocket knife.

No comments: