Saturday, November 8, 2008

iPrep

Just when I thought that there were no preppy accessories for the ipod and iphone, in comes AMH Design to prove me wrong! Snap up their adorable ipod and iphone needlepoint case kits and make one for yourself or somebody you love (or just like a lot. or don't like at all. or don't know. Oh heck, just make one because they're fun!).

The pink and green case is super preppy and it can be personalized with any initial. At $25, the DIY case is priced-just-right for a holiday gift for that person who has everything.

5 comments:

Hopsy said...

Oh how darling! These are a perfect gift!!

Suzanne said...

So cute!

Midnight Madras said...

I am in love!!!!!!!

GrannySmithGreen said...

I think these are great! Thanks for telling us about them. I've got to get stitching now!

Winkie said...

Adorable!!