1. Respond and rework. Answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention; add a question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.
- What is your current obsession? Getting fit and healthy for the summer.
- Do you use canvas or plastic bags when you go shopping? Canvas
- Do you nap a lot? Not nearly as much as I'd like to.
- Who was the last person you hugged? A friend I hadn't seen in a while.
- What’s for dinner? An avacado, lettuce and tomato sandwich on whole wheat bread and a gala apple.
- What was the last thing you bought? Groceries
- What are you listening to right now? Ingram Hill
- What is your favorite weather? Warm spring weather (sunny and not too hot)
- What’s on your bedside table? A stack of magazines and 2 books (Ultramarathon Man by Dean Karnazes and The Bouviers by John Davis)
- Say something to the person/s who tagged you. Meg, you're blog is fantastic and a great place to find all things green!
- If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Hmmmm, good question. Probably either New Orleans or Charleston.
- Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere with a minimally crowded beach
- Name the things you can’t live without. Family, friends and exercise.
- Who is your biggest fashion influence? Probably Audrey Hepburn.
- What is your favorite tea flavor? Sweet tea or peach tea...it's a tie.
- What is your favorite book? I have a few: To Kill a Mockingbird, Catcher in the Rye, and The Ultimate Gift.
- If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Charleston.
- What did you want to become as a child? A rockstar.
- What do you like better, e-mail or telephone calls? E-mail.
- What is your favorite sport to play? Squash or cycling (even though you don't really play cycling)
- What was your favorite concert you attended? James Taylor
- What is your favorite flower? Pansies.