Monday, March 9, 2009

Changes are Afoot

With the changing of the seasons comes other changes as well. I'm beginning to transition my wardrobe from cold-weather clothing to warmer-weather clothing (though family and friends farther south did this weeks ago), I'm starting to run outside again (I refuse to run in the cold because the sinus effects just aren't worth it), I'm getting back on a healthier eating plan, and I'm changing up the blog a bit. Nothing major, just some tweaks here and there. You may have noticed the new background. I think it's much spunkier than the solid background that came before it. I'm also working on a new header which should be up in a week or so. So, in summation, I plan to celebrate the warmth with these changes and perhaps even a little dance!

1 comment:

Megan said...

the background looks great; look forward to seeing your new header! good luck with running!