Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hanna Andersson

I spend a fair amount of time perusing The Green Connoisseur for new green fashion and lifestyle developments and today a label I'd not yet heard of caught my eye. This article led me to the Hanna Andersson website where I've been hanging out since.

The pieces in the collection are as easy to wear as they are on the planet. They've got clothing for the little ones, clothing for ladies and gents, and even cute long johns for the dog. The company also sells a line of toys, guaranteed to bring a smile to the face of any recipient. To boot, it's all quite reasonably priced!

I love the fact that Hanna Andersson offers coordinating pieces for the whole family.


As a bonus, if you loved Olaf Daughters clogs, HS offers a similar version. If you're looking for some great winterwear for the family, check out Hanna Andersson.

1 comment:

Editor said...

Thanks for the kind words about The Green Connoisseur. We are glad you consider us a source for your green lifestyle choices.