Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's Your (Needle)Point?

As I've mentioned before, a fabulous way to be eco-friendly is to invest in things that will last a long time.

Needlepoint accesories are timeless and well made, which sets them up to last as long as you can use them. I love Smathers & Branson belts, especially this starfish number.


In addition to belts, S&B sells key fobs, dog collars, and cummerbunds. There's also a set of belts for the kiddies, as well as collegiate collection belts.

Tucker Blair also makes great needlepoint belts, flip flops (coming soon) and headbands. I love this striped headband.


I LOVE belts and I LOVE pillows, so this fabulous needlepoint pillow from Jonathan Adler is right up my alley!


So what's my (needle)point? Invest wisely in your accessories and you'll reap long term returns.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Purchased a Smathers & Branson for my son last year for Christmas! Heirloom quality. Belts run small :)