Monday, October 27, 2008

Ecology...Fashion that Makes Sense

Every once in a while, I come across something that's so fantastic I just have to share it! Last month, I spent a bit more time in Nashville (can you tell it's one of my favorite cities?) and I had the fortune of happening upon the most fabulous little eco-friendly clothing shoppe. Ecology is in a league of its own when it comes to green fashion in the area. The store stocks some of today's best eco-friendly labels like Sameunderneath, Stewart+Brown, Of the Earth, Deborah Lindquist and Ryann Co.


The store's owner, Laurel Staples, is committed to keeping Ecology 100% green and her devotion to eco-friendliness is evident as soon as you walk into the cute little store on Hillsboro Pike. Next time you're in Music City, pay Ecology a visit. You'll be glad you did!

No comments: