Friday, October 10, 2008

The Eco-Friendly Office

I'm in a terrific mood because it's officially Friday. Welcome to the weekend! I love weekends, but I dread Mondays. Some people aren't morning people, I am not a Monday person. A great way to make Mondays not so blah is to spice up your office with some cute goodies. See Jane Work and Susy Jack both have really great eco-friendly things for your office (be it at home or at work).



Not too long ago, it was rare to find even a reasonably attractive piece of eco-friendly officeware. Thanks to companies like See Jane Work and Susy Jack, it is now possible to have lovely things made of recycled paper, wood, and other materials that are really aesthetically pleasing and useful!

Now, I'm off to spend some time with Harper. She has patiently waited next to me while I researched office goodies and now she'd like to play. Does anyone else have cats that play fetch?

No comments: