I've just received my very first blog award! I am so excited!!! The SMILE award comes from one of my favorite bloggers, Erika at Midnight Madras. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am truly so very appreciative! You were one of the first preppy bloggers to welcome me to the blogging community and I'm so very glad to be here!
The qualifying conditions are as follows:
1. Display cheerful attitude (I try really hard to be full of cheer. I have found that wearing bright colors helps).
2. Love one another ('tis love that makes the world go round!)
3. Make mistakes (Ohhh boy, if you only knew. I could be a professional in mistake making).
4. Learn from others (My best learning tool is other folks).
5. Be a positive contributor to the blog world (I would like to think that my blog makes a positive contribution to blogland. If even one person does one thing in a more eco-friendly fashion, then I've done my job).
6. Love life (I love it every single day!)
7. Love kids (Children see the world in a way that we could all stand to see it. Kids are great!)
And now, the official RULES:
1. You must link back to the creator.
2. You must post the rules.
3. You must choose 5 deserving people to receive the award next.
4. Your recipients must fit the characteristics listed above.
5. You must post the character aspects of the recipients.
6. You must create a post to share your win.
7. You must thank the giver.
I would like to send the SMILE award on to the following bloggers:
1. Amanda at Baby Steps, Leaps and Everything in Between. Her humor never ceases to make me laugh and she's an LSU Tiger as well!!!
2. Heather at Sarang. Her crafts are so adorable and she's inspired me to keep on crafting!
3. Alex at Running Just as Fast as I Can. I love reading her funny slice-of-life posts every day.
4. Preppy Newsie. She was also one of the first preppy bloggers to welcome me to the community. Her blog is a bright place in the world!
5. Le Petit Prep. Her blog was one of the blogs that inspired me to start my own.
SMILE and pass it on :) !!!
5 hours ago