Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Welcome to the Gilded Age

Not long ago, I blogged about the craftsmanship of days gone by and my deep desire to find companies who make eco-conscious apparel and accessories that are both attractive and durable. I think I've struck gold with Gilded Age. Sadly, for now, the boys get to have all the fun.

Gilded Age uses age-old methods to assemble their products which gives each piece a uniqueness that you can't find in mass produced items. The company also implements organic fabrics and vintage leather into their collection.

And the best news of all? THEY'RE DEVELOPING A WOMENSWEAR COLLECTION! Yep, you read it right. There aren't many things that could make me happier!

View the men's Fall Collection slideshow here and the Spring Collection slideshow here.

No comments: