Thursday, January 29, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Pink Julep, who has a fantastic little blog, so go check it out. Since this has been a fairly hectic week work-wise, my posting abilities have been limited, but I figured since I've never done one of these on my blog, I'd take a little break and fill this one out. I'm not tagging anyone just yet, look for that to come soon.

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:
A stack of eco-books (for blog research, of course), a stack of backissues of Domino, two cats, my laptop, the across-the-street neighbor's giant energy sucking television (on which he spends endless hours playing Guitar Hero).

Favorite football team:
LSU Tigers

What are you wearing now?
Jeans and a white button up shirt.

What color is your bedroom?
White, we're not allowed to paint.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Currently reading Twyla Tharp's The Creative Habit

What was the last movie you saw?
The Last Waltz.

What’s your current obsession/addiction?
Hmm, my initial inclination is to say "going green" but I would be remiss if I didn't also add discovering new music.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
I asked the cats if they were hungry.

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Treehugger.com, Ecorazzi.com, Planetgreen.com

What was the last thing you bought?
A haircut for myself.

What are you listening to right now?
A friend's newest cd.

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I'd like to be able to fly. I think that'd be kind of neat.

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Sunny and cool. It's the best weather for walking around in the city.

What time do you usually get up?
9:00 am (I am lucky to work in an industry that doesn't wake up too early)

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Figuring out how to green our upcoming move.

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Thanks so much for the tag, Pink Julep. I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Nashville

Favorite vacation spot?
Home to Louisiana

What is your favorite children’s book?
Goodnight Moon

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Mac and cheese

Favorite hair product?
Burt's Bees avocado pre-shampoo hair treatment

What was the first tape or cd you ever bought yourself?
I don't even remember. Probably something teeny-bopperish.

1 comment:

Ashley Turner said...

I love Burts Bees everything!!! I must try that shampoo!