Sunday, January 11, 2009

Denim Therapy

Let's face it, sometimes you fall in love with a pair of jeans the way you fall in love with a puppy. You love them, you wear them as soon as they come out of the laundry, they become almost part of you. Trust me, I know, it happened to me. I bought a pair of jeans when I was a sophomore in college that still, to this day, hold a special place in my heart. They weren't flashy, they weren't designer, but they were comfortable. Basic bootcut jeans. I wore them frequently with everything from tshirts to polos to oxfords to dressy tops. And then the inevitable happened. They became holey jeans. But not in the cool holey places, not on the knee or by the pockets or anywhere on the leg. They did not become rockstar jeans. They became holey in a region where even the mention would make my grandmother would blush. I was devastated. Something inside me told me to hang on to them so I put them in the back of the drawer, all the while hoping for a miracle to come about, a miracle that would allow jeans to be magically repaired.

Meet the miracle!

Denim Therapy Denim Repair

Here's their process:
We have reunited thousands with their favorite jeans and we know we can help you too. Its simple:

1. sign up for denim therapy (its free!)
2. ship us your jeans
3. we'll give you an estimate
4. we apply therapy (only if you still want us to)
5. you are back in your favorite jeans
The proof is in the pudding. Here's the before:

And the after:

Now you can hang on to your favorite jeans for a while longer!

No comments: