Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recession-proofing Your Vacation

This past weekend, my younger brother and sister came for a visit and we had an absolute blast! They were truly a delight to host and I can't wait for them to come visit again! I took them to see many of the traditional Nashville tourists spots plus a few off-the-beaten-path hidden gems.


With little sister outside of the Opry House. She is the tall blonde. I am the less tall (my preferred term) brunette. Poor RPD had to play photographer for much of the trip so he is not in the photo.

Are you still thinking about summer vacation ideas that are easy on the wallet and on the environment? The National Park Service is offering free entry into national parks across the country during the weekends of July 18/19 and August 15/16. Take some time and explore some of nature's greatest creations!

Take a look here.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a cute picture!!