If you've ever wondered how the Bean Boat & Tote was made, be sure to check out a cool video of the making of the bags over at All Plaidout. View the post here.
17 hours ago
Putting the Green in Pink and Green
If you've ever wondered how the Bean Boat & Tote was made, be sure to check out a cool video of the making of the bags over at All Plaidout. View the post here.
4 comments:
This is a great tip Miss Eco-Prep, we're off to learn more!
Have a fabulous Friday,
tp
Thanks so much for sharing that. I love my boat-n-tote but I need to order a new one. A few years ago they had the build your own and I chose pink with green trim, but my husband hates carrying it when we go to the beach. I'm thinking I need a more subdued one this time around. I LOVE that they started offering longer handles...so much easier for lugging it at the beach. The XL size is the best for us with kids.
100% agree. I have several - groceries, beach travel, work travel. They are work horses.
Thanks for your comment as well.
Cheers,
DAM
HOW COOL!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment